Gryphon Gazette

How do they like it

Gisselle, Reporter

The new 3rd Graders at North Star Academy had many opinions about the school. Every single scholar we interviewed said they have loved North Star, and the school community so far. Only seven scholars said they like their old school more than North Star. The majority of North Star 3rd graders went to Roy Cloud and Roosevelt, and there were only a couple from John Gill and Adelante.

3rd Graders also came from different geographic locations as well. They came from a lot of interesting places outside of California, such as Ukraine, Boston, India, and Guatemala!

A lot of 3rd graders were looking forward to learning cursive, multiplication, and tech. The third graders are really excited to learn new things, and they are all happy to be attending North Star. The third graders are excited for next year’s gold rush field trip, enrichment, long division, and algebra.

The third grade teachers really like their students, and the third graders really like their teachers. The new students like the school but they also think some things can be improved. Most scholars said that they wish there was locks on lockers and bigger lockers.

We had a couple 3rd graders said some things about Mckinley kids. One scholar said, “ The Mckinley kids are kind of inappropriate.” Another scholar said, “ I got bullied a lot by Mckinley kids.” Overall student enjoy NSA and are excited for a good year.

4 Comments

4 Responses to “How do they like it”

1. Matteo on November 7th, 2018 2:25 pm

I think you guys should do something about the mckinley kids because when i was in third grade the mckinley kids started to swear at me.

2. Eli on November 7th, 2018 2:25 pm

I also don’t like Mckinley and they do say swear words a lot.Also i’m in fourth grade and there are lots of projects and paragraphs.I wish NSA had the whole school and Mckinley could move somewhere else because they take up lots of the basketball courts and lots of the grass.I also got bullied in third grade and Mckinley started swearing.

3. Teddy on November 7th, 2018 2:27 pm

When I was in 3rd grade when we still had Mrs.Lazano I got bullied by Mckinley like heck.

4. Aashie T on November 9th, 2018 2:45 pm

I agree

If you want a picture to show with your comment, go get a gravatar.

• How do they like it

School News

PE Equipment

• How do they like it

School News

New Teacher Getting Married

• How do they like it

School News

Il Giardino Della Dcuola

• How do they like it

All Day Enrichment

The Gardening Enrichment’s Full Day Enrichment

• How do they like it

School News

PE Equipment

• How do they like it

School News

New Teacher Getting Married

• How do they like it

Opinion

Life Burns

• How do they like it

Opinion

Magic the Gathering

• How do they like it

Opinion

Gun Safety

• How do they like it

Opinion

Lunch Ladies; Basic Units of Life

The Student News Site of North Star Academy
How do they like it