What do People Think About Our New Vice Principal?

Daniel, Reporter

For the 5th graders at NSA, having a new Vice Principal is not that new. They have had a new VP every single year. One fifth grader said “It’s like in Harry Potter with the teacher of defence against dark arts!”
This year our new Vice Principal is Ms. Noriega! Lots of teachers and students say that Mrs. Noriega is really suitable for this job.
You might be wondering why Our old VP, Ms. Rubio left. Mrs. Shackel says that Ms. Rubio got a new job in a different school. “I picked Mrs. Noriega because I thought it would be a good fit for a North Star. She has been a teacher for a long time at Henry Ford,” she added
Mrs. Noriega said she likes to be vice principal, helping students, and meeting teachers. Something special about herself that she would want NSA students to know is that she was teaching 2nd grade at Henry Ford before she came here.
Most students said that Mrs. Noriega is a great vice principal. Ashley from 5th grade stated, “I love Mrs. Noriega. I loved the last vice principal too. They were both amazing!” Hannah said, “I think Ms. Noriega is an amazing vice principal. Personally I like Ms. Noriega better. I knew Ms. Noriega from my old school before North Star, it was Henry Ford.
Mr. Robinson, who teaches 4th grade math, said, “I have enjoyed getting to know and working with Ms. Noriega. It’s a little different this year doing only distant teaching so far since I haven’t had very many opportunities to interact with her directly face-to-face. I’m impressed with what I have seen so far and hope to have her help me with some of the technology like adding tabs to Google forms to sort responses from my students into their respective home rooms. Yes, I think she’s an excellent vice-principal. I look forward to continuing to work with her this year.”
Also Mrs. Williams complimented Mrs. Noriega, she said, “I have enjoyed being able to work with Mrs. Noriega so far this year! She jumped right in and has been a wonderful support system for us. I believe that she is an excellent fit at North Star Academy! Mrs. Noriega is doing a wonderful job as our vice principal! She gives excellent advice to us, as teachers, and is willing to help us when we need it.” Other teachers also said that Mrs. Noriega is a great vice principal for North Star.

We can see perfectly that Mrs. Shackel did a great job picking our new vice principal, and ofcourse good job Mrs. Noriega for how she helps students and teachers! Let’s hope it’s not the same story with Professor Lupin….